Blog Giải Bóng Đá Q.uốc Tế U23 xin chào quý fan hâm mộ. Hôm nay, toàn bộ chúng ta sẽ cùng nhau tìm hiểu về Luật bóng đá 7 người tiên tiến và phát triển nhất 2020 của VFF. Tất cả nội dung bài viết trên website này đều do mình đi tổng hợp từ nhiều nguồn rất khác nhau từ trong và ngoài nước.
Nếu bạn yêu thích toàn bộ mọi thứ tương quan đến bóng đá, đây sẽ là ngôi nhà thứ hai của bạn. Follow chúng tôi ngay thôi nào
Mong mọi người thông cảm, xin nhận góp ý và gạch đá dưới comment
VFF’s latest 7-a-side football rules
The 7-a-side football matches always have a special appeal in the “soccer” or movement sports tournaments. With the inherent attraction, the “followers of football” obviously cannot miss the 7-a-side football matches. So do you know? 7 people football rules of the Vietnam Football Federation How are the regulations? Is it any different from 11-a-side football? P.lease join the Lion Sport center to follow the following article for answers.
Summary of 17 rules of 7-player football
The 7-player football competition rule was promulgated by the Vietnam Football Federation (VFF) in 2001 and includes 17 football rules for the 7th court. Currently, the 7-player mini football rule is used in most tournaments. domestic Vietnam. At the same time, this is also a set of frames 7 player field football rules Basically applied in the football league movement.
Article 1, Law of the 7-a-side football field
The rules of mini 7-player football regulate the playing field as follows:
- Longitudinal line of the pitch from 50m to 75m
- The horizontal line of the field from 40m to 55m
- The penalty area on the field is 6 meters long from the goal and 8 meters wide
- The penalty point on the field is 3.5m away from the goal
- The size of the goal on the field is 3.6m wide and 2.1m . high
To better understand the rules of 7-player football, we need to play and play real football on a 7-person artificial turf field. Come to Lion Sport Football Center to be taught how to play soccer from basic to advanced.
Article 2, Law of the ball used in the field of 7 people
The rules of football competition for the 7-person field stipulate that the ball on the 7th court is size 4 with a circumference of 66cm, a weight of 390g and a pressure of 0.6 kg/cmét vuông.
Article 3, Law on the number of players on the field 7
About the number of players allowed to participate in the match: Each team has 7 starting players, 7 substitutes. The maximum number of players allowed to substitute is 7. P.layers who have already played are not allowed to return to the field of play.
Article 4, Law of the player’s uniform playing on the field 7
The seven-man football law of the Vietnam Football Federation requires players to wear uniforms including pants, shirts, socks, and football shoes. In addition, players are not allowed to wear items that can be dangerous during the game.
Article 5, Law on seven-a-side football arbitration
The referee is the one who has the right to add time each half depending on the time of substitution, moving injured players on the field. Thus, it can be seen that the 7-man football rule has a big difference in the time and number of players replaced compared to 11-a-side football.
Article 6, Law on Assistant Arbitrators and 4th Arbitrators
The new 7-player football law stipulates that each ball game will have 2 assistant referees with the task of managing substitutions, recording the match minutes and assisting the referee in catching player errors.
Article 7, Law of 7-player soccer game time
About playing time: Each 7-player football match is divided into 2 halves, for teenagers, each half is 25 minutes, and for children, each half is 20 minutes. There is a 10 minute break between the 2 rounds.
Article 8, Law of serving and dropping the ball to the ground
The seven-a-side soccer field rules regulate the serve as follows: the choice of court and the serve is determined by a coin toss. The pitcher must shoot the ball forward and must not touch the ball twice until he has touched another player.
Article 9, Law of the ball in play and out of play on the field 7
In the 7vff field football rules, it is stipulated that when the ball goes out of the white line of the horizontal or vertical line, the ball will be out of play. Conversely, if the ball is still within the goal line and goal line, the ball is still in play.
Article 10, Law of Legitimate Goals
Rules for valid goals in 7-a-side football: A goal is awarded when the ball has completely passed the goal under the crossbar whether in the air or on the ground. Thus, the law does not mention the problem of the goal line. This is also a regulation to adapt to the environment of football movement, which is spontaneous and the facilities may not be completely standard.
Article 11, The 7-a-side offside rule
Offside is a pretty basic error in football. To understand more about this, let’s learn about offside in 7-a-side football rules!
What is offside?
Offside is a Sino-Vietnamese word with the word “viet” meaning to go above, and “vi” meaning position. The implication of this error is that the player making the mistake was in too high a position when entering the ball. Offside is often referred to as “paralyzed”. However, the correct word is still offside.
Offside is usually determined by the line referee. In some cases, some goals have to use VAR technology to determine if there is an offside foul. If a player is fouled for offside, the goal is disallowed.
A player can be ruled offside by the seven-man field if he is in an offside position. The offside position must satisfy all four of the following conditions:
– Standing position is on the opponent’s side of the field.
– In the area between the player and the end goal line, there are less than 2 opposing players. The goalkeeper is also considered an opponent player.
– There is an effort to participate in the execution of the ball.
– Stand in front of the ball.
What is the offside rule in 7-a-side football?
In the latest 7-a-side football rules, there are also quite detailed regulations on offside. This regulation is in Law XI – Offside. Accordingly, a player standing in an offside position is not considered offside. Offside is determined when the referee notices that a player has the following active behaviors:
– P.articipate in the passing of the ball.
– Make it difficult for the opposing players.
Intentionally fouling to gain advantage over the opponent.
However, a player is also not paralyzed by the 7-man field rule in the following cases:
– The opposing player passes the ball incorrectly, the player accidentally receives the ball from the opponent’s foot.
– The player receives the ball from the referee’s không lấy phí kicks, kick-ins, throw-ins, corners.
– The distance between the player and the goal line has more than 2 opposing players. The goalkeeper also counts as an opposing player in this case.
Notes when players violate the offside rule in 7-a-side football
– In case of violation of offside, the referee will award the opponent a không lấy phí kick.
– The position of this không lấy phí kick is determined at the position of the teammate passing the ball in the direction of the fouled player. Not the player’s receiving position.
– In case a player is on the same level as the opposing player:
+ A player who is level with the last 2 opponents (including the goalkeeper) is not counted offside.
+ The player stands on a level with an opposing player. There is one more opponent near the goal line, it is not considered offside.
– The line referees will raise the foul flag if it is determined that the player is offside. If the offside player has not been determined exactly, the goal line is not allowed to participate in this situation.
Above is our summary of the offside error in the 7-a-side football rule that Tiger Sport Center sends to you 7-a-side football lovers.
Article 12, Errors and indecent behavior
In the seven-a-side football law, there are also regulations on errors and indecent behavior of players on the field as follows:
- Kick or try to kick the opponent
- Stopping the opponent’s player
- Jump on the opponent
- P.ush the opponent
- Hit or try to hit the opponent
- P.ushing the opponent When the tackle touches the opponent’s foot before touching the ball.
- Drag the opponent.
- Spitting on the opponent.
- Intentionally using your hands to play the ball such as: holding the ball, hitting the ball, pushing the ball with your hand or arm
If a player violates 1 of the 10 above errors, he will be penalized by the 7-player football law depending on the error caused by the player.
Article 13, Free kicks
Under the seven-a-side rules of football, all không lấy phí kicks are direct and a goal is awarded when the player kicks the ball straight into the opponent’s goal. The 7th court football law also clearly stipulates “The distance between the fence and the penalty kick in the field of 7″ is at least 6m.
Article 14, P.enalty rules in 7-a-side football
The team whose player commits 10 direct không lấy phí kicks and is located in the penalty area will be awarded a penalty kick as follows:
- From the penalty point of 9m, the ball directly into the goal of the team that commits the offence will be recognized as a valid goal.
- When the penalty kick is taken at the last minute of each half or extra time, the rules of seven-man football require extra time to complete the penalty kick.
Article 15, 7-a-side throw-in law (7-a-side kick-in law)
Regarding the rules for kicking a 7-person field when a player takes a throw-in, the content of the terms is regulated by the VFF as follows:
When the ball crosses the goal line, it will be counted as a throw-in. P.layers must stand at least 1m from the touchline. The player must use both hands to throw the throw from behind the head.
Article 16, Law of the 7-a-side football goalkeeper
Among the regulations on 7 people football rules issued by the VFF. The provisions on the 7th field football rules for goalkeepers are quite sketchy, but they attract the most attention. Accordingly, the seven-man football goalkeeper rule is regulated as follows:
- First: The goalkeeper is the only player allowed to play the ball with his hands in the penalty area on the 7-a-side football field. This area is 6m long from the goal and 8m wide. Outside this area, goalkeepers are not allowed to use their hands to play the ball. Violations will be penalized indirectly.
- Second: Regarding the match uniform, the goalkeeper will wear a different outfit from the players on the field.
Article 17, Law on corner kicks for 7 people
When the corner kicks over the goal line, even though the last person to touch it is a player of the defending team, the corner kick is awarded to the attacking team. When a corner kick is taken directly into the goal, a goal will be awarded. The rules of the 7-player mini-soccer match the corners as follows:
- The player taking the corner must not touch the ball twice in a row
- For any violation, the corner kick will be retaken
So, 7 people football rules Latest There are many similarities with the football rules on the 11-a-side field. However, the biggest difference of the 7-a-side football rules is the number of substitutes allowed, as well as the playing time. These differences will lead to tactical calculations, as well as how to play football on the field of 7 people. Thereby, making 7-player matches special. new, more attractive.
Hoping for the 17 rules of 7-a-side football of Lion Sport Football Center Sharing will help those who love football understand 7-player football.
See more football rules
>> The latest 5-player mini football rules
>> The latest 11-a-side football competition rules
Tags: 7 player football rules, The latest 7 player football rules, 7 people mini football rules, 7 people football goalkeeper rules, 7 people field football rules, 7 people soccer field specifications, The latest 7-a-side football rules, 7-a-side football rules, Rules of football competition for 7 people, the distance between the fence and the không lấy phí kick is 7 people, 7 people football rules 2018, 7 people football rules artificial turf, Latest 7-player mini football rules, 7 field football rules for goalkeepers, Rules for playing mini 7-player football, 7-player soccer field standards, 7-player soccer field regulations, 7 people football rules of the Vietnam Football Federation
Nguồn tổng hợpUSD