giaibngdaquocteu23 chào đọc giả. Ngày hôm nay, tôi sẽ đưa ra đánh giá khách quan về các tips, tricks hữu ích phải biết khi chơi bóng đá qua bài chia sẽ 4 cách nấu cà ri vịt ngon thơm béo ngậy như đầu bếp chuyên nghiệp
Phần nhiều nguồn đều được cập nhật thông tin từ các nguồn website nổi tiếng khác nên có thể vài phần khó hiểu.
Mong mỗi cá nhân thông cảm, xin nhận góp ý and gạch đá bên dưới phản hồi
How to cook delicious duck curry greasy like a professional chef that housewives cannot ignore. Curry is a dish originating from India and when introduced to Vietnam, it has been modified to suit the taste of Vietnamese people. In addition to the familiar chicken, pork, beef, and goat curry, duck curry is also a favorite dish of many people. Delicious and greasy duck curry with the perfect combination of duck meat and spices, making people remember it forever. There are different ways to cook delicious duck curry such as how to cook duck curry with onion taro, how to cook duck with coconut milk, how to cook fresh milk duck curry, how to cook sweet potato duck curry, how to cook curry Thai style duck curry,… for everyone to enjoy processing according to their own taste. If you are looking for a delicious dish to treat guests or simply show off your talent for the family to enjoy, duck curry is the perfect choice.
Let’s theheso.vn learn the right recipe for delicious duck curry below and make it for your family to enjoy.
1. How to cook delicious duck curry with onions and taro
1.1. Ingredients to be prepared
- Duck: 1 weighs about 1.2 – 1.5 kg
- Fresh milk without sugar: 1 liter
- Taro: 400g
- Curry powder: 1 pack
- Onions: 1-2 pieces
- Lemongrass: 4 plants
- Horny chili: 2
- Colored cashews: 2 tablespoons
- Fresh ginger: 1 branch
- White wine: 100ml
- Commonly used spices: sugar, salt, pepper, cooking oil….
1.2. Steps to cook duck curry
Step 1: Prepare duck and ingredients
- After preliminary processing, the duck meat is clean, check again to make sure the duck does not have downy feathers, Use salt to rub on the surface of the duck (both inside and outside) to kill bacteria and clean the substances. dirty.
- Take a fresh ginger branch, peel, smash, chop and mix with a little white wine, rub this mixture on the duck body several times with your hands, then rinse with water to remove the odor completely. Once the duck is drained, cut it into bite-sized pieces, matchbox size is just right.
- Potatoes are peeled, then cut into squares, soaked in salted water for about 10 minutes so that they do not brown.
- Peel the onion, wash it, cut it into a wedge shape and separate it into small layers.
- Lemongrass peeled off the outer layer, cut off the root and old leaves, washed, smashed, minced. Leave a few long pieces of lemongrass, smashed.
- Chili peppers are washed, seeds removed and finely chopped.
Step 2: Marinate duck meat with spices
After chopping duck meat, put it in a large bowl and marinate with salt, seasoning, sugar, 1 packet of curry powder, minced lemongrass, minced chili (the amount of seasoning you adjust to suit the amount of meat). Mix the duck meat with the seasoning mixture, marinate for about 30 minutes for the duck to absorb the spices.
Step 3: Create color
Put the pan on the stove, add 2 tablespoons of cooking oil, when the oil is hot, add the colored cashews and cook on low heat, stirring constantly until the cashews are dissolved in the oil and have a nice color. At this point, you turn off the stove and remove the cashews, keeping the cashew oil.
Step 4: Marinate cashew oil and spices with taro
Remove the taro from the brine, drain, and place in a bowl. Pour cashew oil into the bowl, stir well to make the potatoes have cashew oil color, then add a little salt, seasoning and sugar. This step not only helps the taro have a beautiful color, but also helps the potato to absorb the rich flavor before cooking.
Step 5: Cook duck curry
Put a large pot on the stove, put 1 tablespoon of cooking oil in the pot, when the oil is hot, pour out all the marinated duck meat and stir-fry with high heat, stir well to hunt and absorb the spices.
Next, pour the prepared unsweetened fresh milk into the pot, add a few pieces of crushed lemongrass, then cover and cook; At the same time, reduce the heat to low, cook until the duck is soft. Note, when the duck pot is boiling, you must open the lid and stand guard because when it boils, the milk is easy to burst and spill into the kitchen.
When duck meat is soft, add taro and cook for about 10 more minutes, taro is very quick to cook, so you don’t need to boil much. Season to taste, put the onion in the pot with the potatoes and duck, remove the lemongrass and then turn off the stove, open the pot so the onion is not overcooked.
2. How to cook greasy duck curry with coconut milk
2.1. Ingredients for duck curry with coconut milk
- 4 duck thighs
- 500g taro, sweet potato
- 1 coconut milk
- 1 packet of curry powder
- 1 pack of curry water
- Garlic, onions
- Lemongrass powder, chili powder, cornstarch
- Seasoning: seasoning, salt, white sugar, main noodles, pure fish sauce
2.2. How to cook duck curry with coconut milk
Step 1: Prepare ingredients
- Garlic, shallots peeled and minced. Taro, sweet potato wash the soil in the skin, peel off the skin and wash it with water.
- Cut taro, sweet potato into matchbox-shaped pieces and soak in diluted salt water for about 15 minutes. Take it out and put it in a basket to drain.
- Duck thighs bought, cleaned and picked up all the remaining feathers. Then, use salt to rub on the surface of the duck thighs to remove all the fishy smell and dirt. Rinse with a little rice vinegar to clean duck meat and rinse with clean water, drain.
- Chop the duck thighs into bite-sized pieces, put in a bowl and mix well with water curry, curry powder, white sugar, seasoning seeds, fish sauce, salt, paprika, minced garlic, lemongrass powder, monosodium glutamate. Cover with food wrap and marinate for about 2 hours for the meat to infuse the flavors.
Step 2: Proceed to cook duck curry with coconut milk
- You can use the rice cooker to cook duck curry, which will save more time and still ensure the delicious taste.
- Put a little cooking oil in the pot, turn on the cook button to heat the pot and add minced garlic and onions to the pan. At this time, add the seasoned thighs and stir for about 20 minutes to infuse the spices.
- Next, pour 1 quart of water into the pot along with the taro and potatoes. Cover, press the cook button and simmer for about 20 minutes until the potatoes are soft.
- Finally, add coconut milk to the pot along with a bowl of dissolved cornstarch and stir for about 5 minutes. Adjust seasoning to taste and turn off the heat.
Step 3: Present and enjoy duck curry with coconut milk
Ladle the duck curry with coconut milk into a bowl or deep plate and garnish with cilantro, a few slices of chili for a nice look. This dish must be enjoyed when hot to be delicious and can be eaten with bread, vermicelli or rice.
3. How to cook delicious sweet potato duck curry
3.1. Ingredients for carrot sweet potato duck curry
- Duck meat 300 gr
- Fresh milk 120 ml
- Coconut milk 100 ml
- Carrots 200 gr
- Sweet potato 200 gr
- Chilli powder 2 teaspoons
- Cooking oil 2 tablespoons
- Lemongrass 4 plants
- Ginger 5 gr
- Seasoning seeds 1 tbsp
- White sugar 1 tbsp
- Five-spice powder 1 pack
- Curry powder 1 pack
- Oil curry 1 pack
- Pepper 1 teaspoon
- White wine 10 ml
- Purple onion 3 pieces
3.2. Steps to cook duck curry with sweet potatoes and carrots
- Step 1: Purchased duck meat, washed, cut into bite-sized pieces, squeezed with ginger, minced lemongrass, and wine. Rinse with clean water and dry. Marinate with 1/2 packet of curry powder, five spices, pepper and seasoning for 15 minutes.
- Step 2: Sweet potatoes, carrots peeled, washed, cut into bite-sized pieces.Continue to heat cooking oil, fry carrots and potatoes in turn. Pay attention only to fry until potatoes and carrots are golden.
- Step 3: After marinating the duck meat, put it in hot oil and fry until golden brown on both sides. Continue sautéing purple onions, lemongrass, duck meat, carrots, and sweet potatoes into the pot. Cover with water, bring to a boil.
- Step 4: Put the minced lemongrass and thinly sliced purple onion in the pan, add cooking oil and curry oil, paprika, cook with low heat, so that the curry satay is fragrant.
- Step 5: Curry has boiled, continue to add fresh milk and coconut milk to boil, season with sugar, seasoning to taste. Add curry satay and turn off the heat.
- Step 6: Duck curry has a sweet duck meat inside, a thick, creamy, delicious curry sauce, served with bread, hot rice or fresh vermicelli.
4. How to cook delicious Thai duck curry the right way
4.1. Thai duck curry ingredients
- 1 kg duck
- 800ml coconut milk
- 100g eggplant
- 100g fresh shiitake mushrooms
- 100g non-spicy red chili
- 50g cherry tomatoes
- 50g minced lemongrass
- 50g minced onion
- 20g galangal root
- 20g hot red chili
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1 tablespoon cilantro seeds
- 1 tbsp pepper
- 1 tablespoon green lemon zest
- 1 tablespoon non-spicy red paprika
- 1 teaspoon granulated salt
- 1/2 coffee turmeric powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Thai shrimp paste
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons fish sauce
4.2. Steps to cook Thai duck curry
- Step 1: Put lemongrass, galangal, onion, garlic, chili, pepper, coriander seeds, salt, lemon zest and 5 tablespoons of cooled boiled water in a blender. Finally, add Thai fish sauce and mix well, you will get a delicious fresh curry mixture.
- Step 2: Preliminarily clean duck meat with ginger and wine, cut into bite-sized pieces, drain. Marinate duck with 1 tablespoon sugar, 1 tablespoon fish sauce, turmeric powder, 2 tablespoons fresh curry powder, mix well, marinate for 30 minutes (should keep in the refrigerator).
- Step 3: Put the pan on the stove to heat up with a little oil, then pour in the duck and stir-fry for hunting, then take it out, add 1 tablespoon of fresh curry powder.
- Step 4: Put another pan of oil on the stove, add a little onion and fry until fragrant. Add 2 tablespoons of fresh curry, stir-fry, add 500ml of coconut milk, bring to a boil. Then, put the duck in and cook on high heat for a few minutes, after removing the foam, lower the heat to low.
- Step 5: Duck is almost cooked, add coconut milk, sugar and remaining fish sauce with tomatoes, eggplants, red peppers and mushrooms. Taste again to taste, cook for a few more minutes, then turn off the heat, remove the curry from the stove.
Above is a guide on how to cook delicious and greasy duck curry very simply and quickly, hoping to help everyone have more new recipes for themselves, show off their cooking skills to attract members of the group. home or treat guests to play. Wish everyone success when making this duck curry and please visit theheso.vn regularly to get more useful information for yourself.
August 6, 2021 • Delicious food • Tag: how to prepare • how to cook delicious duck curry • Duck dish • dish ingredients
Nguồn tổng hợp