Xin chào đọc giả. , giaibngdaquocteu23 sẽ đưa ra đánh giá khách quan về các tips, tricks hữu ích phải biết khi chơi bóng đá với bài chia sẽ Chế độ thai sản 2020 mới nhất theo luật bảo hiểm xã hội cho vợ chồng nên biết
Đa số nguồn đều được cập nhật thông tin từ các nguồn trang web nổi tiếng khác nên chắc chắn có vài phần khó hiểu.
Mong mỗi cá nhân thông cảm, xin nhận góp ý and gạch đá dưới phản hồi
Maternity regime 2020 The latest in the law on social insurance for married couples should know that we will announce and present to you today in the hope that it will help answer all questions for couples before preparing. planning to have a baby. There are many benefits that social insurance brings to pregnant women, if you miss the necessary information, you will definitely regret it. Maternity leave at companies with legal business registration is always something that most pregnant women are interested in. Pregnancy and childbirth is the most precious and sacred thing for any parent, but it will more or less affect work and career during maternity leave, especially in terms of income allowance. For couples who are currently working at state-owned companies, they can rest assured, because each year, each time, the maternity leave is also more favorable so that the pregnant woman can can wholeheartedly recuperate without having to worry about losing a job or other unexpected expenses. Want to learn more about maternity law In 2020, invite you to read more carefully the content of today’s article.
Let’s go to gonhub.com to take a look at the current maternity regime in 2020 according to the official new law below!
Maternity insurance regime 2020
This is a type of maternity health care insurance aimed at women who are planning to have children. Specifically, the policyholder will be covered by the insurance company for the cost of antenatal care and delivery, including normal delivery and cesarean section, as well as medical examination and treatment costs if unfortunately encountering pregnancy complications. It should be noted that women need to buy maternity insurance before getting pregnant to enjoy insurance benefits.
Clear regulations on maternity regime that mothers need to know
- In the latest maternity leave regime, parents who give birth in 2020 will know all the prescribed allowances and calculate the period of maternity leave.
- Many people still mistakenly believe that they have to wait until the date of birth to apply the maternity regime. However, according to the latest regulations, the maternity regime will take effect from the first day you find out you are pregnant. Thus, the maternity regime will include the whole period of pregnancy and maternity leave in the months after giving birth. In particular, during the period of pregnancy, the mother fish will be entitled to take leave from work to go to antenatal care 5 times, each time off includes 1 working day. For remote areas or places where medical conditions are not guaranteed, pregnant women can also take 2 days of leave for each prenatal visit instead of 1 day as usual.
During pregnancy, when a pregnant woman encounters dangerous complications such as miscarriage, stillbirth, premature birth, etc., she will be considered a special case and enjoy the following specific priority regimes:
- If miscarriage is less than 1 month: 10 days leave;
- If miscarriage is from 1-3 months: 20 days of leave;
- If miscarriage is from 40 days: 3-6 months of leave;
- If miscarriage is 50 days: Leave for 6 months or more (including holidays, New Year and weekly rest).
- how to calculate maternity pay 2020
- Maternity regime for husband
- how to calculate maternity pay in 2020
- procedures for enjoying maternity benefits
- Maternity regime for men
- male maternity regime
- Maternity regime for husband 2020
- Maternity regime for men
How is the maternity regime when giving birth?
You are entitled to 6 months of maternity leave before and after the childbirth period, of which the maternity leave period does not exceed 2 months. For mothers with multiple pregnancies, from the second baby onwards, the mother will be charged an extra month of time off. In special cases, if there is a need for extra leave, the mother can apply for unpaid leave. In particular, if the mother is healthy enough to return to work before the leave period, the mother will still receive the prescribed maternity allowance, and receive an additional salary for her working days.
Equal to 100% of the average monthly salary of the 6 months preceding the birth. In addition, you also receive a one-time allowance when giving birth or adopting a child under 4 months old, equivalent to 2 months of general minimum salary for each child.
Support after giving birth
Within 30 days from the first working day after the maternity leave, you have the right to apply for additional leave to recover, and receive 30% of the general minimum wage/day in the case of stay-at-home leave, or 40% of the general minimum salary/day if staying at a centralized facility.
- 5 days off/year under normal circumstances
- Leave up to 7 days/year in case of caesarean section
- Maximum leave of 10 days/year in case of multiple pregnancy.
How long is the leave period?
- Before and after giving birth, the total leave time of mothers is 6 months, but the time before giving birth must not exceed 2 months.
- If pregnant with twins or multiples, from the second baby, the mother will be counted 1 month more in the time off.
- In cases where additional leave is required, the mother can apply for unpaid leave.
- In particular, if the mother feels healthy enough to return to work earlier than the leave period, the mother will still receive the maternity allowance as prescribed, and at the same time receive an additional salary according to the company’s working day.
- In the case of only the father participating in social insurance, when the wife gives birth to a child, the father is entitled to a lump-sum allowance equal to 2 months’ basic salary for each child.
- The Law on Social Insurance that took effect on January 1, 2016 adds a lot of maternity benefits for fathers and surrogate mothers and conditions on the time of social insurance payment to enjoy more flexible maternity leave.
Here are 8 major changes of the new maternity regime of the Law on Social Insurance:
1. Father is on maternity leave
- Male employees who are paying Social Insurance when their wives give birth to children are also entitled to take maternity leave from 5 to 14 days
- Male employees are entitled to 5 working days off if their wives give birth to children. If the wife gives birth to a child requiring surgery, giving birth to a child under 32 weeks old is entitled to 7 working days off.
- In case the wife gives birth to twins, she is entitled to 10 working days off, from the birth of triplets or more, each additional child is entitled to 3 more working days. In case the wife has twins or more and needs surgery, she is entitled to 14 working days off.
- The time off work to enjoy the maternity regime specified in this Clause is calculated within the first 30 days from the date the wife gives birth.
2. Maternity for surrogate mothers
- Before the 2014 Law on Social Insurance, the law did not have a regulation on maternity regime for surrogates, but from January 1, 2016, when the new Law on Social Insurance took effect, this policy began to be applied.
- The surrogate mother is entitled to the maternity regime for antenatal care, miscarriage, abortion, stillbirth, childbirth, etc. from the time of pregnancy until the time of handing over the child to the mother asking for surrogacy. not exceed 6 months.
- In the case that from the date of birth to the time of delivery of the child, the maternity leave period is less than 60 days, the surrogate mother is still entitled to the maternity regime until full 60 days including public holidays and days off. Tet holiday, weekly rest day.
- The mother who asks for surrogacy is also entitled to the maternity regime from the time of receiving the child until the child is full 6 months old.
3. Maternity regime after giving birth in which the mother dies or the child dies
- The period of enjoying the regime if the child dies after giving birth is specified as 4 months from the date of birth if the child is under 2 months old or 2 months from the date of death if the child is 2 months old or older.
- Regarding the time to enjoy the regime if the mother dies after giving birth, the law stipulates that the period of enjoyment is until the child is full 4 months old. The new Law on Social Insurance stipulates that the maternity leave period in this case is the remaining time of the mother’s maternity leave.
- In case the mother is ineligible for the maternity regime when giving birth, the father or the direct nurturer is entitled to take a leave of absence to enjoy the maternity regime when the child is full 6 months old. If the father or the person directly raising does not quit his job, in addition to the salary, he is also entitled to the maternity regime for the remaining time of the mother as prescribed.
- In case only the father participates in social insurance and the mother dies after giving birth or encounters risks after giving birth but is no longer healthy enough to take care of the child as certified by a competent medical examination and treatment establishment, fathers are entitled to take maternity leave until the child is full 6 months old.
4. Conserve and restore health after maternity
- The time to enjoy the convalescence and recovery regime after maternity is regulated to be 5-10 days within the first 30 days of work (instead of 1 year as before). In case an employee has a period of convalescence and rehabilitation from the end of the previous year to the beginning of the next year, such leave period shall be counted for the previous year.
- The level of enjoyment of the convalescence and health rehabilitation regime after maternity leave one day is generally equal to 30% of the base salary. Previously, this rate in the old regulations was 25% of the base salary if convalescence and rehabilitation at home, 40% of the base salary if convalescence and rehabilitation at a concentration facility.
5. Going to work early
- New regulations on working before the due date increase the time after giving birth from full 60 days or more to at least 4 months. The new law stipulates that maternity leave must be notified in advance and agreed to by the employer.
- In addition to the salary of working days, female employees who go to work before the end of the maternity leave period are still entitled to the maternity regime until full 6 months.
6. Mode of miscarriage, abortion or stillbirth
In case of miscarriage, abortion or stillbirth, female employees are entitled to 10 days off if the pregnancy is under 5 weeks old, 20 days off if the pregnancy is from 5 weeks to under 13 weeks, 40 days off if the pregnancy is from 13 weeks. weeks to less than 25 weeks of age and 50 days off if the pregnancy is 25 weeks or more.
7. Maternity regime when adopting children
The maternity leave period when adopting a child is adjusted, the child is full 4 months old or older until the child is full 6 months old. In case both parents participate in social insurance and fully satisfy the prescribed conditions for enjoying the maternity regime, only one parent is entitled to take a leave of absence from work to enjoy the regime.
8. Conditions for enjoying the maternity regime
- In case female employees give birth, surrogacy, ask for gestational surrogacy or adoption, they must have paid social insurance premiums for 6 months or more within 12 months before giving birth or adopting a child. maternity.
- Female employees who have given birth to a child and have paid social insurance premiums for full 12 months or more but have to take a leave of absence from work to take care of the pregnancy as prescribed by medical examination and treatment establishments, must pay social insurance premiums for full 3 months or more during pregnancy. 12 months before giving birth to enjoy the maternity regime.
- Eligible employees who terminate their labor contracts or work contracts or quit their jobs before giving birth or adopting children under 6 months of age are still entitled to the maternity regime as prescribed.
- The Law on Social Insurance also adds that in case only the father participates in social insurance, when the wife gives birth to a child, the father is entitled to a lump-sum allowance equal to 2 months’ basic salary for each child.
Hopefully, through the latest officially updated article on maternity regime in 2020 above, it has partly supported you with all the knowledge to be more active in your pregnancy and birth plan. me. Women and children are always the most solid foundation of today’s society, so in addition to the right to enjoy equality and equality, the law on maternity leave is clearly regulated for pregnant women, on The subsidy is paid by insurance as a great concern of the state for mothers and children, so mothers do not worry too much, carefully refer to this source for a customer view. more important without omitting important details about their legitimate rights. Wish success. Don’t forget to accompany and support Big.com!
Mother – Baby – Tags: getting pregnant
Nguồn tổng hợp