Kính thưa đọc giả. Hôm nay, chúng tôi xin góp chút kinh nghiệm cá nhân về mẹo vặt, kinh nghiệm không thể thiếu trong đời cầu thủ với bài viết Hướng dẫn 2 cách làm gà bó xôi chiên giòn ngon bất bại vượt chuẩn ngoài tiệm
Đa số nguồn đều đc lấy thông tin từ những nguồn website nổi tiếng khác nên sẽ có vài phần khó hiểu.
Mong mỗi cá nhân thông cảm, xin nhận góp ý và gạch đá bên dưới comment
Guide 2 how to make crispy fried chicken The undefeated deliciousness that exceeds the standards outside the store is a compilation of the recipes for making spinach chicken shared by restaurant chefs. The spinach chicken dish has really “stormed” online and has been bought and eaten by many people because of curiosity with the name “Chicken with no way out”. This delicious way of making crispy fried spinach chicken can be served with salt, pepper, lemon, or with some other special sauces or chili sauce, ketchup is also quite strange and appealing to all tastes. The finished product of this chicken dish, after being successful, is tender and delicious chicken along with crispy fried sticky rice on the outside, it is this wonderful combination that has contributed to creating a dish that can’t be faulted.
Let’s find out with us at Theheso.vn 2 ways to make undefeated crispy fried chicken that everyone will love according to the restaurant standard recipes below!
Instructions for 2 ways to make crispy fried spinach chicken, delicious and attractive, no less than the store
1. How to make delicious whole fried spinach chicken
Materials to prepare:
- Chicken: 1 chicken (about 1kg – 1.5kg)
- Sticky rice: 1.5kg
- Fresh lotus seeds: 500g (if using dried lotus seeds, about 400g)
- Shiitake mushrooms: 50g
- Mushrooms: 150g
- Ginger: 1 piece
- Purple onion: 4-5 pieces
- Lemon leaves: 2-3 leaves
- Coconut water: fruit
- Banana leaves: 2-3 leaves
- Seasoning: salt, pepper, sugar, monosodium glutamate, seasoning, fish sauce, cooking oil.
- Step 1: Prepare ingredients
Buy a whole chicken, remove the bone inside, and then use salt to rub the surface of the chicken skin to clean and deodorize. Next, you wash the chicken with cold water 2-3 times and then drain. Then, marinate the chicken with a little salt, monosodium glutamate, seasoning, pepper and cooking oil for about 30-40 minutes. Remember to rub the seasoning all over the chicken and in the intestines to make the dish more attractive when finished.
– Mushrooms, shiitake mushrooms you wash and then cut the fibers. Wash lemon leaves, cut off the veins and chop finely.
– Red onion, ginger washed, peeled and minced.
– Wash and dry lotus seeds. If using dried lotus seeds, soak them in warm water for about 30 minutes to soften them before processing.
Glutinous rice is washed, soaked in warm water for about 6-8 hours to soften the sticky rice.
- Step 2: Prepare the lotus seed kernel
Heat oil in a pan, sauté purple onion and ginger until golden brown, fragrant, add mushrooms, shiitake, and lotus seeds. When the ingredients start to hunt again, add a little salt, pepper and seasoning to the stir-fry. Then, you add a little warm water to cook until the lotus seeds and ingredients are soft, then turn off the heat.
- Step 3: Steamed chicken and sticky rice
You prepare a steamer, spread glutinous rice below and put banana leaves on top. Next, you put the chicken on the banana leaf and then cover it with a layer of banana leaf to cover the chicken. Steaming time for chicken and sticky rice to cook ranges from about 40-50 minutes. During this time, remember to open the pot to check often to make sure the chicken is cooked through, to avoid being soft.
* Tip: To make the sticky rice more delicious and flavorful, remember to add ½ teaspoon of salt to the glutinous rice before steaming.
- Step 4: Make crispy crispy fried chicken
– You take out the chicken to cool, the cooked sticky rice you spread on a piece of food film (rolled into a rectangle). Then, you put the chicken in the center and cover the chicken with the sticky rice, pat and roll it with your hands to make the sticky rice stick more tightly to the chicken.
– Next, heat the oil in a pan and fry the spinach chicken until crispy. To ensure that the sticky rice has a nice crispy golden color, when frying, remember to return the sticky rice often as well as drizzle hot oil on the remaining side of the sticky rice. When the sticky rice is cooked and has a golden brown color, turn off the heat and fold the sticky rice to drain the oil.
- Step 5: Make the sauce to serve with spinach chicken
To make the spinach chicken dish more attractive, prepare an extra cup of rich sauce to serve. Heat oil in a pan, sauté purple onion and ginger, then add 2 tablespoons of soy sauce and 2 tablespoons of chili sauce. When the mixture is mixed, add about 3 tablespoons of coconut water, stir well, cook for another 5 minutes, then turn off the heat.
That’s it, you have finished the delicious crispy fried spinach chicken. To enjoy the dish at its best, cut the spinach chicken into four pieces, serve with sauce and crispy fried onions.
2. How to make delicious crispy fried chicken thighs
Materials to prepare:
- 250g glutinous rice
- 80g green beans without skin
- 1 pinch of salt
- 3 tablespoons coconut milk
- 2 chicken thighs
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 bit of five flavors
- 1 little pepper
- 1 pinch of seasoning
- Cooking oil
- A few tablespoons of onion grease, if desired.
- Step 1: Wash the glutinous rice and then soak it in water overnight for soft rice, green beans are also washed, but only need to soak for 3-4 hours. These 2 ingredients after soaking, pour out and lemongrass water to clean, drain.
- Step 2: Mix the glutinous rice and green beans together, then add a little salt to the mix. Pour rice into a pot of boiling water and steam until the sticky rice is soft, then sprinkle with coconut milk and stir the sticky rice, cover and steam for another 2-3 minutes, then turn off the heat, so we’re done with the sticky rice.
- Step 3: Squeeze the chicken thighs thoroughly with a little vinegar and salt, then rinse thoroughly to remove the odor, drain. Next, use a fork to poke a few lines all over the chicken thighs so that when seasoning, the chicken will absorb more spices.
- Step 4: Put the chicken thighs in a bowl and marinate the chicken thighs with a little salt, pepper, seasoning, five spices, garlic powder, then massage all over the chicken thighs to infuse the spices, marinate the chicken thighs for at least 1 hour or if you have time. The longer you marinate, the better it tastes.
- Step 5: After marinating the chicken thighs, put a lot of oil on the stove, heat the oil until it is hot enough, then take the chicken thighs and fry on medium heat. Turn the chicken thighs over and fry until the chicken is cooked, then remove and drain the oil.
- Step 6: You spread 1 piece of food wrap on a clean flat surface, then scoop the sticky rice onto the food film and spread it thinly into large round pieces, then put 1 chicken thigh in the middle of the sticky rice, if you have fat. Onions, sprinkle evenly on chicken thighs at this time. Wrap it up tightly so that the sticky rice sticks to the chicken thighs and then remove the wrapper, you do the same for the remaining chicken thighs, so we get 2 skinned chicken thighs.
- Step 7: Fry the spinach chicken, put a lot of oil in the pan until the oil is hot enough, then add each chicken thigh to fry. During the frying process, use a spoon to scoop the frying oil while pouring the oil on the spinach chicken, so the sticky rice will be crispy golden brown more evenly. Fry until the skin of the sticky rice turns golden crispy, then take it out, drain the oil and place the spinach chicken on absorbent paper.
When eating, use scissors to cut the sticky rice skin into bite-sized pieces, dip in chili sauce, serve with lettuce, coriander, cucumber and enjoy while still hot.
Just now is a compilation of 2 ways to make delicious crispy fried spinach chicken that is not inferior to any restaurant or any restaurant, so you should save it to apply right now. If your family is small and afraid of not eating a whole spinach chicken, you can learn how to make spinach chicken thighs as fast and convenient as above. Fried or deep-fried spinach chicken is a dish that is not too fussy or complicated in processing, but when eaten, it makes people remember forever. If you want to save money on buying from the store, you can completely make it yourself at home, which will be more palatable. Theheso.vn wishes you success!
August 6, 2021 • Delicious food • Tag: how to cook • how to make spinach chicken • Chicken dish • dish ingredients
Nguồn tổng hợp