Hi quý vị. , giaibngdaquocteu23 xin góp chút kinh nghiệm cá nhân về mẹo vặt, kinh nghiệm không thể thiếu trong đời cầu thủ với bài chia sẽ Hướng dẫn 3 cách làm ốc hương rang muối ớt, muối tôm và muối tỏi ngon ngất ngây
Phần lớn nguồn đều được update ý tưởng từ các nguồn trang web đầu ngành khác nên sẽ có vài phần khó hiểu.
Mong mỗi cá nhân thông cảm, xin nhận góp ý and gạch đá bên dưới comment
Guide 3 How to make roasted snails with chili salt, shrimp salt and garlic salt ecstasy is a combination of all the ways to cook snails at home, making sure to suit everyone’s taste in your family. With the main ingredients are snail incense, salt and pepper, garlic, laksa leaves, ginger, lemongrass, … and many other typical spices, you can successfully make this simple and easy dish in a matter of seconds. there. Snails are a type of seafood that is easy to find at markets or supermarkets and we can process it in many different ways depending on the eating preferences of each person. Today, we would like to share with you how to make delicious roasted salt and pepper snails, how to make delicious salted shrimp and shrimp and how to make delicious fried salted garlic snails. So are you ready to go to the kitchen to prepare ingredients and do it yet?
Let’s Theheso.vn with us discover 3 ways to make roasted salt-and-pepper snails, how to make shrimp salt-roasted snails and how to make delicious and delicious garlic-roasted snails here!
Instructions on 3 ways to make delicious roasted snails with chili salt, shrimp salt and garlic salt at home
1. How to make delicious spicy salt and pepper roasted snails
Materials to prepare:
- Snails: 1kg
- 30g white granulated sugar
- 20g granulated salt
- 30g shrimp salt
- Garlic: 10g
- Cooking oil
- Spices: MSG, pepper, salt, lemon, sugar
- Fresh chili: 1-2 pieces
- Horny chili: 1 fruit
- Lettuce: 1 bunch
- Ginger: 1 branch
- Lemongrass: 3-4 plants.
- Step 1: Prepare ingredients
– Snails bought to use rice water or lemongrass, chili to soak to release all dirt. Soak the snails for about 3 hours, then use a brush to scrub the moss on the outside of the shell, then wash it with water many times to clean it. Remove the snails to dry and wait for processing.
– Fresh chili, washed and minced.
– Chilli, washed and sliced thinly.
– Peeled garlic, minced.
– Fresh ginger is washed, peeled, divided into 2, 1 is minced, 1 is crushed.
– Wash lemongrass.
– Wash laksa leaves, cut into short stalks to eat.
– Mix the chili salt, monosodium glutamate, sugar and minced chili together.
Bring a pot of water to a boil on the stove, add crushed ginger and cook until fragrant. When the water is boiling, put the snails in and boil until the snails are cooked (about 2-3 minutes), take them out and drain.
- Step 3: Roast snails with salt
– Put cooking oil in a pan, put it on the stove to heat, add minced garlic, minced lemongrass and fry until fragrant. Continue to add 1/2 cup of water, stir well.
– Then add the salt mixture mixed in step 1, stir well, when the color changes, add the snails and stir-fry with low heat. Roast until the salt dries up and sticks to the skin.
- Step 4: Finished dish of roasted salted snails
– Place snails on a plate to decorate with laksa leaves and sliced horn peppers for attractiveness.
– Salt-roasted snails are often served with lemon pepper salt or green chili salt, which will be very delicious.
In just a few simple steps, you can make delicious salted fried snails right away. The crunchy taste of snails when mixed with a bit of pungent, salty taste of ten chili peppers makes the dish attractive, this is both a snack to sip or as a drinking bait.
2. How to make delicious salted shrimp fried snails
Materials to prepare:
- Snails 500 gr
- Shrimp salt 30 gr
- Grain salt 20 gr
- White sugar 10 gr
- 3 chili peppers
- Garlic 10 gr
- Lemongrass 50 gr
- Cooking oil 2 tbsp.
- Step 1: Choose fresh snails, the size is the same, wash 3-4 times, soak the snails in a pot and put in a few crushed chili peppers to release all the dirt.
- Step 2: Prepare a mortar for granulated salt, sugar, and chili peppers into the mortar to grind. Then put in a bowl, continue to add shrimp salt and mix well.
- Step 3: Prepare a pan for 2 tablespoons of cooking oil, add lemongrass and garlic until fragrant, add 30ml of filtered water.
- Step 4: Wait for the water to boil, then add the prepared salt mixture to the pan, stir well. When the chili salt water boils, put the snails in the pan, boil until the water dries, the salt particles stick to the snails, then turn off the heat. Scoop out the snails on a plate, with laksa leaves, you can use them right away.
3. How to make delicious roasted salted garlic snails
Materials to prepare:
- Snails: 1kg
- Garlic: 4 bulbs
- Salted butter 1 jar
- Horny chili: 2
- 1 lemon
- Spices: Cooking oil, sugar, monosodium glutamate, laksa leaves.
- Fresh lemongrass 5 plants
- 10 young lemon leaves.
- Select and prepare snails:
When choosing snails, to choose a live snail, you need to touch the snail’s mouth. The live and fresh snails are the ones that will indent their scales and close their mouths. The snails that smell bad, the scales are indented and the water is viscous, are dead or old snails. Then, when you buy it, you wash the snails thoroughly with water, then put them in the water to wash the rice and add a few slices of chili. Soak the snails for about 3-4 hours to let the snails release all the dirt and sand. Next, remove the snails to a basket to drain.
– Peel the garlic, mince it, then put the pan on the stove to heat, put a little oil in the pan and then fry the garlic until it turns golden. You should quickly stir for the garlic to turn yellow and then turn off the stove so that the garlic does not burn.
– Put the garlic in a separate bowl.
- Mix the mixture to marinate snails:
You put sugar in a bowl, then add 1/2 minced garlic, chopped chili, then pound these ingredients together. Then, you add fish sauce and stir until the sugar is completely dissolved. Note, you add the amount of sugar and fish sauce to taste and just enough to marinate the snails.
You put the drained snails into the mixture of garlic and chili fish sauce, then shake these ingredients together and marinate for about 15 minutes for the snails to infuse the spices.
– Turn on high heat for butter and snails and stir-fry quickly.
– Add 1/2 teaspoon of pepper, ½ teaspoon of salt, and 1 tablespoon of sugar to the island to let the snails absorb the seasoning. Depending on the spicy taste of your family, you can add ½ teaspoon of chili powder. Stir-fried snails with butter, turn off the heat, then add ½ part of garlic and stir-fry until the snails continue to infuse the spices.
– Finally, put the snails on a large plate, arrange laksa leaves in one corner of the plate, then put the non-aromatic garlic on the snails and sprinkle the chopped lemon leaves on top. You should eat snails while still hot and use bread combined with sauce.
Requirements for the finished product with fried snails with salt, pepper, and garlic:
– With the garlic-burning snail dish, the snail must be fresh, cooked just right, not too chewy and evenly absorbed.
The dish should not be too salty or too sweet.
The garlic part must be fried to a crispy golden color, not burnt or soft.
– The dish radiates an attractive aroma.
So we have time to guide you 3 ways to make the simplest delicious roasted snails with chili salt, shrimp salt and garlic salt at home without having to go far to find a delicious snail restaurant to sip with friends. a relative. This delicious way of making fried snails with salt and pepper is also loved by many snack lovers, so if you are wondering what to do to treat your family for a weekend, just stick it in your culinary notebook. yours now and always go. Theheso.vn wishes you success.
August 6, 2021 • Delicious dishes • Tag: how to cook • how to make fried snails with salt and pepper • roasted dishes • ingredients
Nguồn tổng hợp