Xin chào đọc giả. Today, giaibngdaquocteu23 xin chia sẽ về các chủ đề ít người biết xung quanh bóng đá qua bài viết Trẻ bị thủy đậu nên ăn gì & kiêng gì tốt nhất? bôi thuốc gì nhanh khỏi bệnh?
Phần nhiều nguồn đều được cập nhật thông tin từ các nguồn trang web lớn khác nên sẽ có vài phần khó hiểu.
Mong mỗi người thông cảm, xin nhận góp ý and gạch đá dưới comment
What should children with chickenpox eat?? What should abstain? what medicine to apply quickly to cure the disease without leaving scars?……helps mothers have more knowledge about health care when their children have chickenpox effectively. Chickenpox, also known as chickenpox, is one of the most common diseases in both children and adults, and most people will get it once in their lives. Although chickenpox is benign, it can leave many concave scars on the skin after it heals, affecting aesthetics, so when sick, it is necessary to have appropriate care and treatment. For children, when chickenpox is not treated promptly, it can make the disease worse, leading to many serious complications such as meningitis, extremely dangerous pneumonia. To help mothers have more useful knowledge of child health care, here we will share an overview of chickenpox in children below, please follow along.
Let’s find out with gonhub.com chickenpox in children Below are the most effective ways to care, treat and prevent.
1. Complications and how to care for children with chickenpox
Chickenpox (or as it is called in folklore) is caused by the Varicella zoster virus. The main manifestation of the disease is blister-like lesions on the skin and mucous membranes. After the virus enters the body, it takes about 10-20 days (called the incubation period) for the patient to appear the symptoms of a person infected with the virus (fever, headache, lethargy, boredom). eat…). At this time, the patient’s skin may appear erythematous with a diameter of several millimeters and after 1-2 days, nodules appear. Most nodules are less than 5mm in diameter, but there are also nodules up to 10mm in diameter. A large rash is a warning sign that the disease may be progressing seriously.
Blisters at first contain a clear fluid, about a day later they become cloudy like pus, then the next 2-3 days they burst, and the blisters will scab over.
The most common complication is an infection in the nodules. People with this complication, if not treated in time, the damage will deepen and spread, so even if it is cured, it can still leave pitted scars that cause unsightly, worse, it also leads to cellulitis, septicemia. In addition, people with chickenpox can also develop complications of pneumonia, encephalitis …
Complications of pneumonia are more common in adults than children and usually appear on the 3-5th day of illness. Pneumonia can be mild and reversible, but it can also progress to severe respiratory failure, pulmonary edema… and life-threatening. Particularly in cases of encephalitis, the mortality rate accounts for 5-20%, even if life is saved, it can still leave severe sequelae or have to live in a vegetative state for the rest of the month.
According to doctors, mothers who contract chickenpox when they are less than 20 weeks pregnant give birth to a small percentage (about 2%) of congenital chickenpox syndrome. Symptoms of this syndrome can be: skin scarring, low weight, eye diseases (cataracts, retinal damage …), short limbs, baby’s head, mental retardation…
For mothers who had chickenpox between five days before birth and 48 hours after birth, the baby was born vulnerable to perinatal varicella and had a high mortality rate (about 30%).
2. How to prevent chickenpox?
Chickenpox spreads very quickly. Patients can infect others 5 days before and after the rash develops and is no longer contagious once the blisters have dried. The disease can also be transmitted indirectly through contact with clothing or other objects contaminated with secretions from the blisters of an infected person.
Everyone can actively prevent chickenpox by getting vaccinated against chickenpox. This is the safest and most effective measure. The vaccine has been shown to be highly protective (over 97%) and to last throughout life. According to the Center for Preventive Medicine in Da Nang, the specific vaccination schedule for chickenpox is as follows:
- 1st injection for all subjects from 12 months of age and older.
- The second injection is repeated 6 weeks after the first injection (do not give 2 injections 4 weeks apart).
- Do not give chickenpox vaccine to pregnant women.
- Women of childbearing age (15 to 49 years old) should get the chickenpox vaccine 3 months before becoming pregnant.
- In addition to the Preventive Medicine Center, people can get the chickenpox vaccine at the Preventive Medicine Teams of the Health Centers located in the districts.
- When someone in the family has chickenpox, in order to avoid spreading it to family members, the sick person should be cared for and isolated as follows:
People with chickenpox should:
- Located in a separate, well-ventilated, sunlight-lit room, the isolation period is approximately 7 to 10 days from the onset of illness (rash) until the blisters are completely dry (adults must leave work, students have to leave school).
- Use your own personal items: towels, glasses, cups, spoons, chopsticks.
- Clean the nose and throat daily with physiological saline solution 90/00.
- Change clothes and shower daily with warm water in the bathroom.
- Wear loose, light, thin clothing.
For children with chickenpox
- It is recommended to trim the child’s nails, keep the child’s nails clean or use cloth gloves to cover the child’s hands to avoid complications of secondary skin infections caused by scratching and scratching the blisters.
- Eat soft, liquid, easy-to-digest foods, drink plenty of water, especially fruit juices.
- Use Milian blue (Methylene blue) solution to dab on broken blisters.
- In case of high fever, common pain relievers can be used but must follow the doctor’s instructions, antibiotics can be used in case of infected sores: pus-filled sores, redness of the surrounding skin. … Absolutely do not use Aspirin to reduce fever.
- If the patient feels: Irritability, lethargy, fatigue, convulsions, coma or bleeding on the chickenpox, they should immediately take them to medical facilities for monitoring and treatment.
For family members:
- Limit contact with sick people: When contact is necessary, wear a mask. After contact, wash hands immediately with soap. Especially pregnant women should absolutely avoid contact with sick people.
- Cleaning the patient’s room: Wipe the floor of the room, furniture, cabinets, and toys of the patient daily with Javel water, or Chloramin B solution, then rinse with clean water. For small items that can be sun dried.
Doctors recommend that chickenpox is a benign disease but needs to be detected early and taken care of, if not treated promptly and properly, it will cause many dangerous complications such as pneumonia, encephalitis and meningitis. Brain. Therefore, it is necessary to base on the symptoms of the disease to detect and treat promptly.
3. What should children with chickenpox avoid?
During the treatment of chickenpox, if not abstinent enough will make the disease worse, can even cause cancerous nerve damage, skin cancer, the most dangerous is death. So what does chickenpox avoid?
3.1. Abstain from crowded places
Chickenpox is one of the diseases that spread through the air from one person to another. As soon as the skin appears red and pink, the virus has the ability to spread to people around. Therefore, during the period of being infected with chickenpox (about 1-2 weeks), it is best to stay away from crowded places.
3.2. Use your own personal belongings
Many people with chickenpox often wonder what to avoid when getting chickenpox. According to experts, because the disease is easily transmitted, during the illness, you should use your own personal items, especially face towels, dishes, drinking water, etc.
3.3. Abstain from scratching, breaking chickenpox nodules
In order for chickenpox to quickly improve, the patient must absolutely not scratch or break the chickenpox nodules. To limit the possibility of this happening when uncontrolled, you should cut all your fingernails, keep your skin dry and clean, and also wear soft clothes to avoid rubbing against your skin. Chickenpox blisters when broken not only leave bad scars but also quickly spread the acne to other areas of the skin.
3.4. Abstain from fishy foods
In the diet, what should chickenpox avoid? When you have chickenpox, you should absolutely not eat fishy foods such as seafood, chicken, duck and beef. Instead, you should eat liquid foods but still ensure enough calories and nutrients for a healthy body and increase resistance.
3.5. Keep your body clean
According to gynecologists, people with chickenpox should abstain from water and wind to avoid allowing dirt on the skin to pass through the sores and penetrate deeply causing skin infections. Therefore, when you are sick, you should only use warm water and a soft towel to wipe your body clean. And it should be noted that when cleaning, it must be gentle, avoiding strong impacts on the chickenpox nodules that cause rupture and infection. After wiping, you should use a soft towel to dry your body.
4. Remedy for chickenpox
Chickenpox spots are scattered, around pale pink, children have low fever, little cough, clear runny nose, children are still eating and drinking, mentally normal. The cure is first heat clearing. Use one of the articles:
Lesson 1: 12g mulberry leaf, 8g ground licorice, 10g reed root, 16g bamboo leaf, 8g chrysanthemum flower, 6g mint, 10g honeysuckle, 8g marjoram. Sac drink day 1 ladder.
Lesson 2: (used when chickenpox grows to eliminate low toxicity): 12g licorice, 10g bamboo leaves, 12g birthstone, 12g green bean pods, 8g fern, 8g reed root, 12g honeysuckle. Sac drink day 1 ladder.
Chickenpox grows thick, dark purple color, cloudy water color, around the chickenpox nodule is dark red, the child has a high fever, thirst, irritability, red face, pink lips, mucous membranes of the mouth with blisters, yellow tongue moss, red tongue. The cure is to clear heat and detoxify in the air, and the blood is in the position. Use cards: honeysuckle 12g, overseas Chinese 8g, birth earth 12g, chain dahlia 8g, dandelion 16g, chi death (star) 8g. Sac drink day 1 ladder. If the throat hurts, add 4g, paint the beans 8g. If you mind the royal apple joint 8g; Constipation Gia Rhubarb 4g; Thirst for water, dry mouth, Gia Thien Hoa pollen, sa ginseng, circuit mon 8-12g each.
5. What should children with chickenpox eat?
- Water of straw stalks: 15 g of straw stalks with leaves removed. Cook water for children to drink instead of water every day.
- Lotus leaf porridge: 100g fresh lotus leaf, 100g rice, cook lotus leaf with water to cook porridge. Add a little rock sugar or red sugar.
- Porridge for the spirit: 15g Phuc Linh, 15g yellow apricot flowers, 50g plain rice. Thoroughly cook apricots with yellow apricot flowers to get water to cook porridge. Eat hot.
- Honeysuckle perfume: 15g honeysuckle flower, 10g ground licorice, wash two things, add 300ml of water, boil thoroughly, extract 200ml of condensed water, divide 3 times to drink during the day. Drink 2 days in a row when sick.
- Green bean soup: 50g green beans, 100g pork ribs, 5g marjoram, just enough salted fish sauce. Wash pork ribs, cut into pieces, marinate with salt and fish sauce for 30 minutes, add 400ml of water to simmer the ribs. The green beans are broken in half and put into the pot of ribs to continue simmering. Marjoram washed and chopped, when the soup is cooked, put it on the island, and the soup boils again. Feed children once a day, eat for 2 days in a row when chickenpox begins to grow.
- Strawberry leaf porridge: 20g young mulberry leaves, 20g green beans, 20g black beans, 50g plain rice, 20g alum sugar. Green beans, black beans, rice are all ground into a fine powder, add 300ml of water to the pot and stir over low heat. Young mulberry leaves are washed and finely chopped. When the porridge is cooked, add the mulberry leaves and rock sugar to the island, then the porridge will boil again, divided into 2 times a day. Children eat immediately 3 days during the period of flying chicken pox.
- Steamed chicken eggs: 1 egg, 20g carrot, 5g coriander, seasoning powder. Wash and grind carrots, wash and finely chop coriander into a bowl, break eggs, add seasoning powder to medium, beat well, steam with water. Feed a child with chickenpox once a day, eat immediately for 2-3 days, the child will recover quickly and without complications.
Hopefully, after referring to chickenpox in children above, you have learned how to take care when your child is sick, what to avoid and what medicine to use best. Although chickenpox is benign, mothers need to pay attention to avoid affecting the baby’s skin after being sick. Wish you always happy, healthy, comprehensive development every day and always accompany gonhub.com to update more useful information.
Mother – Baby – Tags: chickenpox
Nguồn tổng hợp