Hi quý vị. Bữa nay, tôi mạn phép đưa ra đánh giá chủ quan về kinh nghiệm, tin tức bóng đá qua bài viết Hướng dẫn 3 cách làm nộm chân gà rút xương ngon giòn sần sật cực dễ
Đa số nguồn đều đc update ý tưởng từ những nguồn trang web đầu ngành khác nên chắc chắn có vài phần khó hiểu.
Mong mọi người thông cảm, xin nhận góp ý and gạch đá dưới phản hồi
Guide 3 how to make boneless chicken leg mannequin delicious crispy crunchy very easy and fast at home, but not everyone knows, now we will reveal a few tricks for making mannequins in the right way for all housewives to follow. On days when you are bored with rice, if you want to change a dish for something strange to make your husband have to give you compliments and compliments, my advice is to immediately learn how to make spicy boneless chicken leg mannequin, how to make this dish. Traditional boneless chicken feet salad and how to make boneless chicken feet salad with mango. All 3 ways of making this “delicious peach branch” chicken leg salad bring a sense of excitement for the user to enjoy and will be even more attractive if you successfully perform all the steps in order.
Come with Theheso.vn, we will immediately refer to 3 ways to make delicious crispy boneless chicken feet salad at home according to the following recipes!
Instructions for 3 ways to make delicious crispy crispy chicken feet salad at home
1. How to make delicious boneless chicken feet salad
Materials to prepare:
- Chicken feet: 10 pieces
- Carrot: 1 piece
- Kohlrabi: 1 piece
- Cucumber: 2 fruits
- Onions: 1/2 of
- Ginger: 1 piece
- Herbs: 1 small bunch
- Dried garlic: 1 bulb
- Fresh chili: 2
- Fresh lemon: 1 fruit
- Commonly used spices: Fish sauce, vinegar, sugar, seasoning seeds, salt…
Note when preparing ingredients:
– You should buy industrial chicken feet because industrial chicken feet have more meat than our chicken feet, when boneless, it will be easier and more delicious to eat. Buy chicken feet at supermarkets or clean food stores to ensure quality, choose chicken feet with natural pink color, new, no smell or slime.
– Chowder choose small, young tubers, making the mannequin will be more delicious. If you choose the right old tuber, the kohlrabi flesh is very hard and fibrous.
- Step 1: Preliminary processing and bone removal of chicken legs
– Buy chicken feet, wash them with dilute salt water, cut off all the nails, soak in diluted lemon juice for a few minutes to eliminate odors and make old feet whiter and more beautiful. Then rinse with water and bring to boil.
– Put the chicken feet into the pot, pour just enough water to cover the chicken legs, put on the stove and boil until cooked, do not boil for a long time because the chicken legs will be soft and disintegrated. Boiling time is about 5 minutes (depending on the amount of chicken feet more or less and the size of the chicken, adjust the time accordingly).
– When the chicken feet are cooked, take them out and put them in a bowl of ice cold water, soak for a few minutes to let the chicken legs cool completely and the meat will hunt again. Next, put the chicken feet in a plastic box or plastic bag and then store it in the refrigerator for a few hours, this way helps the chicken skin to firm up, not to be crushed when boneless and more crispy when eaten.
– After chilling, take out the chicken feet and then remove the bones: Use a knife to cut each chicken toe, then use your index finger and thumb to push down the skin at the tip of the toenail, separate the skin and then break the bones in turn. , take all the bones out. Do the same for the feet and ankles. Note, the notches must be very even and accurate to keep the intact shape of the chicken leg.
The boneless chicken legs, you cut in half into smaller pieces to make mannequins.
- Step 2: Marinate chicken feet
– Garlic peeled, washed, chopped.
– Chili washed, seeded, chopped.
– Ginger peeled, washed, chopped.
– Put the chicken feet in a bowl, marinate the chicken feet with a mixture of spices including: 2 teaspoons of sugar, 1 teaspoon of seasoning, 2 teaspoons of lemon juice and ½ part of minced garlic and ginger. Mix well and marinate for about 30 minutes for the chicken feet to absorb the spices. You can sprinkle a little more roasted sesame (sesame) for the flesh.
- Step 3. Preliminary processing of vegetables
– Cucumbers are washed, peeled, halved lengthwise, gutted and sliced thinly.
– Onion peeled, washed, sliced thin.
– Peeled kohlrabi, washed, grated into fibers. Do the same with carrots.
– Pick the root herbs, wash them.
– Put all cucumbers, onions, kohlrabi, carrots in a large bowl, add 1 teaspoon seasoning, 2 teaspoons sugar, 2 teaspoons lemon juice, ½ teaspoon salt, a little vinegar and remaining garlic chili. Use your hands to mix well so that the vegetables infuse the spices.
– Put the vegetable mixture in the refrigerator for about 15 minutes to create a crunch.
- Step 4: Make the mannequin dipping sauce
Garlic and chili are crushed or chopped, put in a bowl and then mixed with 2 tablespoons of fish sauce, 1 tablespoon of sugar, squeeze a little more lemon juice, stir well.
After enough time to marinate the chicken legs and vegetables, pour all the chicken legs into the vegetable bowl, mix well and then put on a plate to enjoy. Garnish and serve with herbs.
Boneless chicken feet salad has eye-catching colors, chicken feet and vegetables are soaked in spices, very crispy and delicious. With this dish, you can replace vegetables or make an effective anti-boring dish during holidays and parties.
2. How to make delicious spicy boneless chicken feet salad
Materials to prepare:
- Chicken feet: 8 pieces
- Onion: 1 piece
- Carrot: 1 piece
- Roasted white sesame: 5g
- Lettuce, chili pepper
- Lemon: 1 fruit
- Garlic: 1 bulb
- Vinegar, sugar, soup powder, fish sauce.
– Wash chicken feet, cut off the nails. Bring the water to a boil and then drop into the pot, when the chicken feet boil for about 10 minutes, the legs are cooked, take out the chicken feet in a bowl of cold water.
– When the chicken feet have cooled, wrap them tightly and store them in the refrigerator for 1-2 hours for the skin to shrink, when the bones are removed, they will not be torn and will be more crispy.
– Carrots are peeled, washed and cut into long strips
– Peeled onion, thinly sliced areca.
– Carrots and onions are soaked in cold water or boiled and cooled with vinegar.
– Peel the garlic and chop it finely.
– Pickled laksa leaves, washed and dried.
– Cut the chili along the stem, remove all the seeds, then also mince.
– Mixing salad dressing includes: 1 tablespoon of lemon juice, 1 tablespoon of sugar, 1 teaspoon of soup powder, ½ tablespoon of vinegar, 1/2 tablespoon of fish sauce to form a sweet and sour mixture.
– Taste if it is too pale, you should add fish sauce, limit adding soup powder because the mannequin will be secreted a lot of water.
– Finally, add minced garlic and chili to the salad dressing.
– Pour 2/3 of the amount of water to mix the mannequin into the bowl of onions and carrots, mix well to infuse.
– Wearing nylon gloves, use your index finger and thumb to push the skin at the tip of the chicken’s toenail down to the first bone, break it off and do it in turn with the remaining segments.
– After removing all the bones in the chicken toes, scrape the chicken skin in the shin bones. If the piece is too big, you should use scissors to cut it in half to make it easier to eat.
– Drizzle the rest of the water mixed with the salad to marinate the chicken feet for about 10 minutes.
– Add boneless chicken feet and mix well with onions and carrots, add laksa leaves.
– Place the mannequin on a plate, sprinkle white sesame on top to increase the taste.
Finished Product Requirements:
– Chicken feet are not crushed, when eaten, they are crunchy and crunchy
– The mannequin is not watery and has all the flavors of sour, spicy, salty, sweet with all colors from vegetables.
3. How to make boneless chicken feet salad with delicious mango
Materials to prepare:
- 10 chicken feet
- 2 green mangoes
- 1 small carrot
- Lettuce, basil, chili
- Lemon, vinegar
- Roasted peanuts or roasted sesame.
Chicken feet cut nails, wash with salt.
– Boil chicken feet with lemongrass, ginger until cooked, then turn off the heat, take out the chicken feet and soak them in a bowl of cold water with a few ice cubes in to make them white and crispy.
– Soak for about 10-15 minutes, then take out, drain, put in the refrigerator for another half hour to make the chicken legs easier to bone.
– Use a knife or scissors to cut each chicken toe, then gently break each joint and pull it out.
– Mangoes, carrots, peeled and sliced.
– Mix 2 tablespoons of vinegar with the juice of 1 lemon, 2 tablespoons of sugar, 1 teaspoon of fish sauce, a little salt and minced chili garlic, mix well.
– Put 1/2 of the above mixed water into the chicken feet to absorb, then add mango, carrot and mix together. Finally, add a few slices of chopped horny chili, herbs, mix well, leave for 10-15 minutes to absorb the spices.
– When eating, add laksa leaves, basil, and roasted peanuts.
You have followed closely with us on 3 simple ways to make delicious boneless chicken feet salad at home that anyone can make right away. Boneless chicken feet salad with sweet and sour taste, it’s really not easy to resist. Boneless chicken leg salad can be made in the traditional way or you can also modify it in many different ways to contribute to creating a special dish that the more you eat, the more addicted you are to it. . Theheso.vn wishes you success!
August 6, 2021 • Delicious dishes • Tag: how to cook • how to make boneless chicken leg salad • Chicken dishes • ingredients
Nguồn tổng hợp