Hello quý khách. Hôm nay, Giải bóng đá quốc tế U23 xin góp chút kinh nghiệm cá nhân về mẹo vặt, kinh nghiệm không thể thiếu trong đời cầu thủ bằng bài chia sẽ Tổng hợp 4 cách làm tôm khô ngon tại nhà để lâu không hư không mốc
Đa phần nguồn đều đc lấy ý tưởng từ các nguồn website lớn khác nên sẽ có vài phần khó hiểu.
Mong mọi cá nhân thông cảm, xin nhận góp ý và gạch đá bên dưới phản hồi
Total 4 how to make dried shrimp delicious at home for a long time without spoiling will be quite good and necessary tips for housewives who are looking to learn how to make clean dried shrimp without preservatives like buying outside. It is not too difficult to prepare all the ingredients such as fresh shrimp, salt, steamer, or oven, microwave, etc. After purchasing, shrimp only need to be briefly steamed and then dried in the sun, then proceed to the next step. When the onion is smashed with the outer shell, a batch of dried shrimp is available right away, just like buying it. In addition to the simple way to make dried shrimp, steamed or boiled and then dried in the sun, we also want to share with you how to make dried shrimp by oven, microwave; How to make dried shrimp to dry in the sun and how to make dried shrimp with shell. Each method also has special processes, stages and notes that you should take note of right away.
Let’s learn with Theheso.vn right away 4 simple ways to make delicious dried shrimp at home so that it won’t be moldy for a long time through the following instructions!
Summary of 4 ways to make delicious dried shrimp at home to gradually eat and give to relatives and friends on Tet holiday
1. The simplest way to make delicious dried shrimp
Materials to prepare:
- Fresh shrimp
- A little salt
Note when preparing ingredients:
Before deciding to dry shrimp, you should do it on a sunny day to dry shrimp in one or two suns. In fact, using an oven or microwave to dry shrimp is also fine, but drying shrimp in the natural sun will taste better.
– With 5 kg of fresh shrimp you will get about 1 to 2 kg of dried shrimp depending on the type of shrimp.
– You can buy ground shrimp, field shrimp, white shrimp (see shrimp) to make but there are 2 popular ways to do it:
+ Type of dried shrimp shelled: This type uses finger-sized shrimp. After drying, the skin will be removed, leaving only the meat used for brazing, rimming, cooking soup or eating directly. People often use this type because the shrimp is big, so it’s easy to make, easy to peel, and it’s also delicious because there’s a lot of meat.
+ Dried shrimp with shell: This type uses very small shrimp. After steaming, it will be dried and then stored in a plastic bag. Usually to pound and then cook gourd soup, pumpkin soup like our grandparents used to do in the past. Although this type of shrimp is cheap, it is very sweet to cook because it is usually wild shrimp caught from the countryside.
In this article we will use large shrimp. With shrimp, you also follow the same steps and skip the step of shelling the shrimp. When preliminarily processing small shrimp, it is necessary to clean thoroughly to remove all the sticky sand from the shrimp head.
- Step 1: Prepare and steam shrimp
– Shrimp purchased and washed many times with water. Use a knife and scissors to cut off the shrimp’s antennae and then put it in a bowl to marinate with a little salt before steaming. No need to add too much salt. With 1kg of fresh shrimp, marinate about 1/2 teaspoon of salt. Someone wants to give shrimp
Marinate shrimp for about 5 minutes, then start steaming shrimp. If the family does not have a steamer, boiling can be done, but steaming shrimp will keep more nutrition. Shrimp only needs to be steamed for about 10 minutes, then turn off the heat and take it out to cool.
- Step 2: Dry the shrimp in the sun
Spread shrimp on a tray and dry in the sun. Every 2-3 hours, you turn the other side of the shrimp up to dry evenly. Depending on the weather, you should dry for about 2 to 3 days in the sun, until you try to squeeze the shrimp shells to crumble.
- Step 3: Peel the shrimp
– Put the dried shrimp in a cloth bag, use the pestle to lightly beat the shell to break it all, then pick up the shrimp meat and keep it separate. The shrimp meat is now dry and hard, so you can’t crush it if you hit it lightly.
– If you are careful and want to dry the shrimp for a long time, then let the shrimp meat dry for 1 more time to dry completely and then store it in a plastic bag. Store in the refrigerator and use it gradually. Dried shrimp can be well preserved for half a year.
– If you buy ready-to-use dried shrimp at the supermarket, Ca Mau dried shrimp or Louisiana dried shrimp are the most popular, the price of dried shrimp is divided into many types such as: soup type (cheap) type 1, type 2, type 3 with reasonable price. price from 600,000 VND to 1,200,000 VND / 1 kg.
From dried shrimp, you can use it to process into many different dishes such as: dried shrimp braised with vegetables, braised shrimp, shrimp rim, shrimp cooked in gourd soup, dried shrimp mango salad, squash soup or eaten. directly, making simple drinks for the husband.
2. How to make delicious dried shrimp with oven, microwave
Materials to prepare:
- 1kg of ground shrimp or white shrimp you can easily buy this type of shrimp right at the market, supermarket near your house (the formula is 1kg of fresh shrimp will give 150g of dried shrimp)
- 150-200g pure salt. Depending on your taste, you can add or reduce the amount of salt.
- 500ml clean water.
Put about 150gr – 200gr of pure salt and 500ml of clean water in a pot to dissolve them together, then add shrimp and corn on the stove to boil.
- Step 2: Preliminary processing of shrimp after boiling
After the water boils for about 5 minutes, the shrimp is red, you proceed to take out the shrimp to drain or drain the water, you can use a fan to drain the shrimp quickly to avoid browning. Then peel all the shrimp shells (peeled shrimp) and put them in a bowl or plate
- Step 3: Dry shrimp with oven, microwave
Put the plate of shrimp after peeling into the microwave or oven for about 45 minutes with medium heat, remember to check that the shrimp is not too dry to lose its delicious and sweet taste.
- Step 4: Put the dried shrimp in the preservation jar
Remove shrimp from oven, microwave to cool for about 60 minutes, put shrimp and glass jar in the refrigerator to eat gradually.
3. How to make dried shrimp to dry in the sun
Materials to prepare:
- 400g black tiger shrimp
- 1.5 tablespoons delicious fish sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 2 dangerous chili
- Salt to incubate shrimp, laksa leaves to serve.
– Wash the dried shrimp thoroughly, leaving the shell intact. Then you put the shrimp in a styrofoam box that has been evenly sprinkled with a layer of salt, then arrange the shrimp, and cover with another layer of salt, incubate the shrimp for 1 day.
– After incubation is complete, take the shrimp out and dry it in the sun (or fan) for 1 day. Peel the shrimp, and leave the head and tail intact.
– Minced chili. Stir the mixture of fish sauce, sugar, and minced chili, put the shrimp in the shock, put on a small fire to fry the shrimp to absorb the spices.
– Remove shrimp to a plate, serve with laksa leaves.
4. How to make delicious dried shrimp with intact shell
Materials to prepare:
- 1kg of live silver shrimp.
- Step 1: After buying shrimp, wash it with water and put it in the pot to cook for about 10 minutes.
- Step 2: Remove the shrimp to the basket, drain, then cut off the shrimp head.
- Step 3: To make dried shrimp, there are 3 ways:
Method 1: Put the shrimp in a hot pan and roast until the shrimp is dry and the outer shell is crispy.
– Method 2: Dry the shrimp head and shrimp body separately on two bamboo sticks or nets. Choose a place with good sunlight, high and clean to avoid sand and flies.
– Method 3: After boiling, leave the whole shrimp spread on the tray and put in the oven to dry at a temperature of 50 degrees Celsius. After about 1 hour, the shrimp will be dry and the shell will be crispy.
To preserve dried shrimp, just put it in a nylon bag and keep it in a cool place. When eating, just rub it lightly, the shrimp shell will peel off easily, or if not, just leave the shell like that and eat well.
Just like what we have just told you about 4 ways to make delicious dried shrimp at home, which are made in the correct sequence of steps above, from now on, every good housewife can make dried shrimp by herself. both clean and delicious, safe for the health of the whole family. How to make delicious sun-dried shrimp or how to make delicious whole-shell dried shrimp, how to make delicious dried shrimp in the oven are all very easy and convenient recipes that anyone can do to gradually save for Tet or give to friends. New Year’s Day relatives. Theheso.vn wishes you a successful implementation of this “home-made dried shrimp, as delicious as home-made”!
August 6, 2021 • Delicious food • Tag: how to cook • how to make dried shrimp • shrimp dish • dish ingredients
Nguồn tổng hợp